Strawberryclock Hentai Strawberryclock Hentai

Come back to Newgrounds for the day. See this. Good to be back.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

HOLY SHIT

THIS WAS GREAT
I LOVED THIS AND IT WAS PERFECT

Ngpros N' Ngnoobs Ngpros N' Ngnoobs

Heartwarming

A great tale of large proportions.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

I LOVE YOU

OH MAN THIS IS GREAT, I CANT STOP WATCHING! :D

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

HAHA

YOU WATCH GILMORE GIRLS

And to make sure this review doesn't get deleted and it shows up on my profile forever, I must comment about the flash.

I can see you spent a very long time on those graphics. Exaclibur himself once said, IF I COULD MAKE YE FLASH, YE WOULD YE CONTAIN FLCL PARODIES oF YE OLDE AWESOME GROUNDS. And so it was made.

EXCALIBUR!!!!!!!!

AshfordPride responds:

I... I've... Um... Well...

A friend told me about it...

ALSO EGORAPTOR HAS BIG EYEBROWS APPARENTLY IM NOT REALLY SURE THATS JUST HOW HE DRAWS HIMSELF MAYBE SO IT MAKES SENSE LOL

Spooky Scary Skeletons Spooky Scary Skeletons

I am a ghost not a skeleton

Thus, I should not be in this frame. I saw something pass the first time through, so I decided to see it again just to see what I missed.

Great movie, now Ive got the song stuck in my head.
PS: Thanks again for the comments on my userpage, I really needed it.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

DetalMart

High Score! High Score!

Loved the song

Haha, wow. That was actually a really cool flash to watch before going to bed. I really liked the transitions as stated before. Some tips though is not to use as many gradients. Try to use like one solid color and shade it from time to time. Also, the characters could use a little more movement. The skater had the same pose the entire time, but thats much better than him flailing his arms around. :P

Great flash and Im going to add it to my favorites! :D

fmafan1 responds:

YAAAY! lol thanx for the review!

It's a puppy! It's a puppy!

Haha, good joke

Good graphics and nice joke. Only problem though is that it could use some sound. The dead silence was kind of awkward. :P

Great job!

fmafan1 responds:

do u know where i can find sound to match it? i looked all over the audio portal and i cant find a tune that works with it....

The Legend of Wonderboy The Legend of Wonderboy

Cool flash :D

The only thing I think you should improve on is pay closer attention to details. For example, for the mountains, you could put some snow on them, for the sky, put some clouds there, maybe a plane in the distance, or something that makes it look even better.

I really enjoyed this flash, but you could even puch your talent FURTHER with more details and better graphics! :D

fmafan1 responds:

hehe, thanx. i had planned on putting in alot of stuff like that...but after hearing that damn osng so many times....i just wanted to be done with it. i might redo it though....

The Rockoons The Rockoons

Happy Face on the drum

Especially better when it was on the drummer.
:D